Serving Philadelphia and the surrounding Tri-State areas
In 1935, Eric E. Alber established Alber Parking Service. From those first early jobs when "a few gentlemen" were providing unknown service for the guests of the privileged of the area, Mr. Alber created and developed the premier valet service in the established Main Line and the growing Huntington Valley. As his reputation grew, so did his service. He went from a few private homes to restaurants and country clubs.
In the early 1980s, the then General Manager, William Haff Sr., purchased the company upon Mr. Alber's retirement. Under Bill Haff's direction, now known as Alber-Haff Parking Service, Inc, the company continued to grow. In addition to the restaurants and country clubs, hospitals and retail establishments were added to the client list. Alber-Haff Parking Service, Inc is still a family-owned and operated organization, Now owned by Bill Haff Jr. John Haff and Andrew Haff.
FREE consultations available
24/7 calling service available
10% commission for all referrals
Parking for all occasions
Difficult parking situations simplified